Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Toro Sushi Stone Grill Bar
Experience the full-flavored versatility of Japanese cuisine at Toro Sushi Stone Grill & Bar. This refined, contemporary Fremont spot offers a dizzying array of rolls from the sushi bar, a phenomenal a la carte menu, and tasty table-side teppanyaki combos. Sushi lovers rejoice at the nigiri (like tuna or salmon) and sashimi (including uni oyster, and scallop) offerings, as well as two-dozen specialty sushi rolls -- each beautifully plated. The kitchen prepares a variety of entrees, everything from chicken teriyaki and lobster tempura to seafood yaki udon and Toro's signature ramen. All of Toro's ingredients are fresh, but nothing beats the thrill of cooking meat and seafood at your personal hot-stone grill. From the savory cuts of imported Wagyu beef and bone-in short ribs to succulent pieces of Maine lobster and garlic shrimp, this is a restaurant experience you won't want to miss. Toro is also the perfect place for your upcoming meetings and events; they offer private rooms that seat six, as well as mid-sized spaces equipped with audio and sound capabilities. Give your taste buds a sample of something delicious and unexpected at Toro!