What You'll Get
Skeet shooting, like playing tennis in stilettos, requires quick reflexes, demands excellent aim, and destroys a lot of clay. Pulverize pottery with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $118 for a 50-round sporting-clay outing for two (a $231 value)
- $129 for a 100-round sporting-clay outing two (a $257 value)
- $219 for a 50-round sporting-clay outing for four (a $432 value)
$239 for a 100-round sporting-clay outing for four (a $484 value)
- Gun rental (a $25 value/person)
- One box of 25 steel shells per person (a $25 value/25 shells)
- Puller fee (a $30 value)
- Safety goggles, earplugs, and a vest (a $20 value/person)
- Clay fee (a $35/person value for 50 clays; a $45/person value for 100 clays)
- Additional shells may be purchased on site
During rounds of sporting-clay shooting, 25 stations throughout three unique courses mimic such real-life situations as rabbits scurrying across a gravel pit, twin ducks soaring over the water, and clay vases pirouetting on a potter’s wheel.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required 72hr in advance; subject to availability. 48hr cancellation notice or $25 fee may apply. Must be 18 or older or accompanied by an adult/guardian. Must sign waiver. Includes one box of 25 shells per person. Additional boxes of steel shells are available for purchase on site or you may bring in your boxes of steel shells. Instructors are available for an additional fee. Gratuity customary, not included. Sporting clays open year round. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Richmond Hunting Club
The sudden roar of gunfire rolls over Richmond Hunting Club's facilities, which sprawl across 850 untamed acres. The club's location nearly adjacent to Chain O' Lakes State Park draws sportspeople of all levels to shoot sporting clays, board loyal hunting dogs at the onsite kennel, and play paintball. Visitors also congregate inside the Bar & Grill, which refuels weary trigger fingers every weekend.