Paintball brings out people's competitive nature, quickly turning friends into foes and strangers into evil twin brothers. Battle it out with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $44 for paintball package for two with admission, equipment rentals, and 200 paintballs each ($90 value)
- $88 for paintball package for four with admission, equipment rentals, and 200 paintballs each ($180 value)
- $176 for paintball package for eight with admission, equipment rentals, and 200 paintballs each ($360 value)
- $239 for 100 rounds of sporting clays for four ($440 value)
- $129 for 100 rounds of sporting clays for two ($235 value)
General park admission grants paintballers all-day passes and unlimited air refills on the facility's seven different scenario fields and three speedball fields spread across 70 acres. Each combatant gears up with full equipment rentals that include a BT-4 semiautomatic marker, a 200-round hopper, an HP air tank (3,000 psi), an ammo pouch, and a JT radar goggle system. Field themes include The Last Frontier Fort and Junkyard Dog. Alternatively, clay-shooters can practice their hunting skills across three 10-station courses that simulate real situations.
Richmond Hunting Club
The sudden roar of gunfire rolls over Richmond Hunting Club's facilities, which sprawl across 850 untamed acres. The club's location nearly adjacent to Chain O' Lakes State Park draws sportspeople of all levels to shoot sporting clays, board loyal hunting dogs at the onsite kennel, and play paintball. Visitors also congregate inside the Bar & Grill, which refuels weary trigger fingers every weekend.