Local distillery handcrafts small-batch artisan spirits and liqueurs right on Oahu Island, including vodkas, moonshine, and liqueurs
About This Deal
- Customers can choose from the spirits and liqueurs listed below.
- Age restriction: Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Valid only for pickup
Spirits and Liqueurs Selection
- 750ml Kona Mule Coffee Liqueur 20%ABV
- 750ml Hawaii Mule Ginger Honey Liqueur 20%abv
- 750 ml Lemonchello 20% Abv
- 750Ml Cherry Flavored Rum 20% abv
- 750ml Aloha Vodka 40%abv
- 750ml Maui Pink Gin 40%Abv
- 750ml Island Gin 40% abv
- 750ml Sandwich Island Rum 40%
- 750 ml 40%abv or Yvan Sue Rum
- 375ml Lilikoi Liqueur 20%abv
- 375ml Ahi Tuna Fish Flavored Vodka 40%abv
- 375ml Bacon Flavored Vodka 40%
- 375ml Haluda Bae Rum 40% Abv
- 375ml Li Hing Flavored Vodka 30% abv
- 375ml Pineapple Spirit 40%abv
- 375ml Hawaii Punch 50%abv
Need To Know
About RHS Distillery
In Hawaii, "Aloha" can have a variety of meanings, including the special ingredient of RHS Distillery. RHS—which stands for Royal Hawaiian Spirits—boasts that all of its small-batch artisan spirits and liqueurs are "thoughtfully made with Aloha", which means handcrafted with care right on Oahu Island. Thanks to the island's abundance of tropical ingredients and founder and master distiller Karel Kon's passion for tropical-fruit spirits, the distillery's brews are all distinctly Hawaiian. RHS's more than 40 creations include bestsellers like a flowery Hibiscus Vodka, Lilikoi (Passion Fruit) liqueur, 808 Whisky, Pipeline Surfer, Hawaii Mule Ginger Honey Cordial, Kona Coffee Liqueur, Maui Pink Gin, Rum, and more.
At the RHS tasting room in Honolulu's Kalihi neighborhood, guests can sample a little "aloha" and learn about the spirits making and using from RHS Mixologist Souraj Dutta or Founder Karel Kon. RHS offers custom-made batches for the public, which are made available at wedding and birthday parties, liquor stores, and restaurants and bars. The distillery also ships to neighboring islands and certain states, (shipping is very expensive, it's cheaper to pay for check-in luggage). Private-label products, signature cocktails, product development, and exclusive deals are available.