Cooking is a skill everyone should learn, like riding a bike or catching a baby. Start becoming a Renaissance man or woman with this Groupon.
Choose From Six Options
British Summer Puddings cooking class
- $32 for admission for one (a $65 value)
- $58 for admission for two (a $130 value)<p>
British Afternoon Tea cooking class
- $40 for admission for one (an $85 value)
- $70 for admission for two (a $170 value)<p>
Three-course Traditional British cooking class
- $45 for admission for one (a $95 value)
- $80 for admission for two (a $190 value)<p>
Class times will be added to accommodate additional Groupon customers.<p>
Raised in England and Ireland respectively, Rebecca Binks and Lisa McMullan founded Rhubarb Kitchen to share their nostalgic love for homestyle British cuisine. Meeting in Rebecca's home kitchen, the duo's cooking demonstrations teach 16–20 students how to create some of Great Britain's most iconic dishes. Options include beer-battered fish ‘n’ chips, raspberry and sherry trifles, and house-made jam with scones. In addition to sampling the cuisine afterward, attendees can also savor a complimentary glass of Pimm’s, sparkling wine, or tea, or ask their hosts for practice pronouncing "color" with an extra "u."