Experienced esthetician provides safe laser treatments aiming to remove hair permanently without harming the skin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Who’s eligible for laser hair-removal?
- Type of laser used: GentleMax Pro
- Length of each treatment: Depending on the area, from a few minutes to one hour
- Qualifications of technician: Medical and certified esthetician with over 20 years of experience
- Suggested number of treatments: eight to twelve
Learn More About Laser Hair-Removal
We asked for honest opinions from experts, med-spa staff, and our own editors.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign a consent form. Must come in 15 minutes prior to appointment to fill out new patient paperwork. Test spot required before appointment. Additional sessions may be needed and will be discussed during initial consultation. Valid only for select treatment areas. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About RI Dermatology & Cosmetic Center
Led by board-certified dermatologist Dr. Daniel Viders, the professionals at RI Dermatology & Cosmetic Center diagnose and treat conditions ranging from psoriasis to skin cancer. Yet they also focus on the aesthetic side of skin care, with a licensed aesthetician helping complexions look their best through services such as:
- Spa facials: Dermalogica products target the client's specific skin concerns, and the aesthetician unclogs pores and massages the face.
- Microneedling: The skin-firming Rejuvapen easily penetrates scars while staying gentle enough to use around the eyes and lips.