Choose from Six Options
- $30 for admission for two on Friday, August 8 ($57 value)
- $30 for admission for two on Saturday, August 9 ($57 value)
- $30 for admission for two on Sunday, August 10 ($57 value)
- $49 for admission for four on Friday, August 8 ($100 value)
- $49 for admission for four on Saturday, August 9 ($100 value)
- $49 for admission for four on Sunday, August 10 ($100 value)
Two-person entry tickets include two tickets, parking with shuttle, four tasting tickets, and two drink tickets. Four-person entry tickets include four tickets, parking with shuttle, eight tasting tickets, and four drink tickets.
Ribs, Pigs & Watermelons
True to its name, Ribs, Pigs & Watermelons is a food festival and pro competition that celebrates barbecued meats and the refreshing pink fruit in equal measure. Under a main tent at Huntington State Beach, watermelon is used in watermelon-carving demonstrations and seed-spitting contests. Meanwhile, more than 50 culinary teams from around the country—and a few from the show BBQ Pitmasters, as well as states such as Iowa, Kansas, Nevada, and California—clash on the grills. Each prepares their best takes on chicken, pork, and brisket, which are then judged throughout the weekend by professionals and lions disguised as humans. More than a dozen small-lot craft beers provide ideal pairings for these meats, and an outdoor stage encourages guests to dance off the grub with live performances by Maureen and the Mercury 5, Lil' Mo, the Dynaflos, and other artists. In the end, all of this revelry is for a good cause—all proceeds go to support programs that benefit the city's homeless.
35% of 300 customers recommend
“Bring extra money beers expensive :)”
“On the beach, good samples, good beer, good band, it was a fun date with the hubby! ”
“Super meaty! 8)”