Humans use their teeth to smile, chew, and hiss at their own reflections. Strengthen your grin with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $999 for a two-veneer dental package (a $2,870 total value)
- $1,999 for a four-veneer dental package (a $5,570 total value)
- $2,999 for a six-veneer dental package (an $8,270 total value)
- $3,999 for an eight-veneer dental package (a $10,970 total value)
Each dental package includes:
- Two, four, six, or eight veneers (a $1,350 value each)
- Evaluation (a $70 value)
- X-rays (a $100 value)
Veneers (wafer-thin pieces of porcelain) are bonded to the front of the teeth to change their color or shape. They can cover up chipped, stained, crooked, unevenly spaced, or oddly shaped teeth, and they are highly resistant to permanent staining from coffee, tea, and cigarettes. Veneers are typically constructed and placed over the course of three appointments. Because some patients may need about half a millimeter of the tooth is removed before the veneer is placed, a local anesthetic might be required.
Richard D. Morgan D.D.S Cosmetic & Family
As a veteran of the U.S. Army Dental Corps, Dr. Richard Morgan has always used his dental skills to serve others. He and his team are dedicated to helping their patients feel comfortable by listening carefully to their goals and needs. They work to make smiles brighter with services that run the gamut from regular cleanings and protective sealants to implants and veneers. Teeth-whitening treatments gently lift stains caused by drinking coffee or kissing pet squids.