NASCAR Racing Experience is conducted at 19 race tracks across the United States and offers motorsports themed events
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
To consult the full schedule, click here.
- The Practice Driving Experience Includes:
- Driver’s meeting with crew chief
- Training and instruction
- Personal racing instructor
- In-car radio communications
- Customers drive a real NASCAR race car for a 5 minute timed racing session.
- Upon completion, drivers will receive Graduate Certificate and Souvenir Racing License.
- NASCAR Ride Along - Three-lap ride as a passenger in a real NASCAR race car with a professional racing instructor driving at top speeds.
Richard Petty Driving Experience’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Disposable head socks for every guest
- Wiping down each steering wheel before driving
- Digital no-touch temperature checks for all guests
- Providing restrooms with soap and water
- The use of disinfectant sprays
- Limiting the Drivers Meeting to only the drivers.
- Guests will remain outside during the Drivers Meeting but will be able to watch the on-track experience from behind pit wall.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Richard Petty Driving Experience’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Richard Petty Driving Experience
Richard Petty was a race car driver for more than 30 years, an epic career that earned him the nickname "The King" and a slot in NASCAR's Hall of Fame. His last race was in 1991, and he's now happily retired. But at Richard Petty Driving Experience, civilians can recreate his glory during race car rides of their own.
At nationwide speedways, Petty's eponymous company provides a broad spectrum of high-speed experiences. Amateurs can hop into the driver's seat of a streamlined, 600-horsepower race car and hit the track for as many as 50 laps. However, they can also opt for a ride-along at top speeds without the hassle of steering or hand-cranking the engine.