- $30 for a Richard Petty Driving Experience Shop Tour for two ($60 value)
The tour includes the following:
- Transportation to and from Disney’s ticket transportation center if needed
- Free parking at the speedway
- Tour of the race shop
- Overview of the speedway facility
- Van ride around the speedway’s 1-mile track
- $30 credit towards any Richard Petty Driving Experience on the day of the tour
Richard Petty Driving Experience
Richard Petty was a race car driver for more than 30 years, an epic career that earned him the nickname "The King" and a slot in NASCAR's Hall of Fame. His last race was in 1991, and he's now happily retired. But at Richard Petty Driving Experience, civilians can re-create his glory during race car rides of their own.
At NASCAR tracks around the country, Petty's eponymous company provides a broad spectrum of high-speed experiences. Amateurs can hop into the driver's seat of a streamlined, 600-horsepower race car and hit the track for as many as 50 laps. However, they can also opt for a ride-along, and enjoy speeds of up to 145 mph without the hassle of steering or hand-cranking the engine.