Skeet shooting, like playing tennis in stilettos, requires quick reflexes, demands excellent aim, and destroys a lot of clay. Pulverize pottery with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$118 for a 50-round sporting-clay outing for two (a $215 value)
$129 for a 100-round sporting-clay outing two (a $235 value)
$219 for a 50-round sporting-clay outing for four (a $400 value)
$239 for a 100-round sporting-clay outing for four (a $440 value)
- Gun rental (a $25 value per person)
- One box of 25 shells per person (a $25 value per 25 shells)
- Puller fee (a $30 value)
- Safety goggles, earplugs, and a vest (a $20 value per person)
- Clay fee (a $35 value for 50 clays per person; a $45 value for 100 clays per person)
- Additional shells may be purchased on site
During rounds of sporting-clay shooting, 25 stations throughout three unique courses mimic such real-life situations as rabbits scurrying across a gravel pit, twin ducks soaring over the water, and clay vases pirouetting on a potter's wheel.
Richmond Hunting Club
The sudden roar of gunfire rolls over Richmond Hunting Club's facilities, which sprawl across 850 untamed acres. The club's location nearly adjacent to Chain O' Lakes State Park draws sportspeople of all levels to shoot sporting clays, board loyal hunting dogs at the onsite kennel, and play paintball. Visitors also congregate inside the Bar & Grill, which refuels weary trigger fingers every weekend.