Customers can enjoy an exciting one-mile cave tour led by an experienced guide
What You'll Get
- Valid starting January 1, 2020
- Tour hours: 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., and 4 p.m. daily
- Tour is one-mile long with 110 steps to exit at the end
- Free admission for children under 5 with parent or guardian
- Virtual reality tours are available for those unable to walk through the cave
- It stays a comfortable 62 degrees in the cave all year long
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Not valid until 01/01/2020. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rickwood Caverns State Park
Stalagmites jut from the cave's floor while ghostly-looking rock deposits hang suspended from the ceiling within Rickwood Cavern State Park. Over 260 million years ago, the massive rock formations in the cavern were eroded, potentially carved from an ancient ocean bed. Modern explorers are invited in year-round as they delve into the space's natural wonders on a one-mile long guided tour. The cave stays a comfortable 62 degrees year round, meaning every part of the tour stays consistently cool. Meanwhile, virtual-reality tours are available for explorers unable to walk along the path.