- $26 for The Ride and Ski Card (a $52 value)
- Discounts available 7 days a week and during holiday periods; check out the mountain discounts
- Featured mountains include Killington, Q Burke, Bolton Valley, Black Mountain, Jay Peak, and Sugarbush in Vermont, as well as Wildcat, Attitash, Waterville, and Bretton Woods in New Hampshire
- Card can be used all season long
- Also includes a Saturday deal at one mountain each week
The Ride & Ski Card
The Ride & Ski Card allows ski and snowboard enthusiasts to explore the runs at more than 25 East Coast resorts at discounted lift ticket rates up to once per day and all season long. With two-for-one discounts, snow-goers can burn down the pistes and hit slopes of Sugarbush, Jay Peak, Waterville Valley, and Windham Mountain. Snow enthusiasts can also take advantage of discounted rates at other mountains such as Killington, Attitash, Wildcat, Bretton Woods, Gore Mountain, Smugglers Notch, and more. The Ride & Ski Card crew pops up at a different resort each week to complete their Weekend Tour. At each stop, the team showers cardholders with additional savings and gear giveaways—including skis and a snowboard at each event—and then throws an après-ski party filled with slopeside revelry.