Solar-powered pedal bus tours are a fun and exciting way to explore top restaurants, pubs, and historic sites in Halifax and Charlottetown
About This Deal
- Length of tour: approximately 2 hours
- Departure time: 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 4 p.m., 6:30 p.m.
- Valid daily from May 1 to October 31
- Departure location:
- Halifax: The Stubborn Goat Beer Garden
- Charlottetown: Peak’s Quay Marina at the Floating Food Court
- Age restriction: Children are permitted but must be 18 or older to consume alcohol.
- Other restrictions: Minimum of 6 people per trip required.
- The tour is valid for Charlottetown and Halifax
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the trip departure for a safety briefing for the Pedal Bus.
Need To Know
About Ride Solar
The leader in Canada's solar-electric tour scene, Ride Solar offers guests both tours and transit options via their fleet of land and water vehicles. Passengers can commute by water taxi, rent cars, and even rent entire boats—all solar-electric powered. Those seeking an immersive tour can explore the region during daily guided eco-tours as well as dinner-and-wine cruises. Ride Solar also accommodates weddings and other parties, creating experiences that are green, clean, and fun for groups of all sizes.