Cooking lessons give kids survival skills for today’s fast-paced world, and also tomorrow’s faster-paced world ruled by sentient vegetables. Help your child stockpile culinary moves with this Groupon.
$195 for a Kids’ Cooking Camp ($325 Value)
- Who Stole the Cookie camp (ages 3–6) on June 22–26
- Summer Exploration camp (ages 3-6) on July 6-10
- All About Asia camp on July 13–17
- All About Herbs camp on July 20–24
- Everything Baking camp on August 3–7
- Culinary Tour of Ridgewood camp on August 10–14
- Pasta, Pasta camp on August 17–21
- Healthy Kids camp on August 24–27
Ridgewood Culinary Studio
At Ridgewood Culinary Studio, small class sizes and a playful, hands-on approach to cooking empower students of all ages to confidently make meals from scratch. In addition to teaching youngsters basic skills such as kitchen safety and how to get out of dishwashing duty, instructors inspire adult gourmands with classes on grilling, barbecuing, and other types of cuisine. Regardless of the class or age group, instructors emphasize mindful eating habits and nutritious recipes. The commercial kitchen also plays host to summer camps, birthday parties, and business-building events.