Picturesque views and white-sand bunkers animate an 18-hole layout that stretches to more than 7,000 yards from the farthest of five tees
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for a round of golf for one person with cart and one small bucket of range balls ($34 value)
- $34 for a round of golf for two people with cart and two small buckets of range balls ($68 value)
- $59 for a round of golf for four people with cart and four small buckets of range balls ($136 value)
Rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Must be used in one visit. Not valid for leagues or tournament play. Taxes not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ridgewood Lakes Golf Club
Ridgewood Lakes Golf Club brandishes the design of renowned architect Ted McAnlis, including sparkling white-sand bunkers and stunning vistas that run throughout, especially on Ridgewood's signature 15th hole. Here, elevated tee boxes overlook a sloped green nestled between greenside bunkers. A pond also glistens along the left side, making it the most visually stunning hole on the course and most sought after signature in Ridgewood's yearbook. To prepare for such scenic, yet demanding challenges, players can also utilize Ridgewood's amenities, including a full driving range, chipping and putting areas, and a fully stocked pro shop.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,031 yards from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole