All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 Towards Dinner, Valid Sunday-Thursday - Only for Parties of 2 or More
- $35 Towards Dinner, Valid Anyday - Only for Parties of 2 or More
- $70 Towards Dinner, Valid Sunday-Thursday - Only for Parties of 4 or More
- $70 Towards Dinner, Valid Anyday - Only for Parties of 4 or More
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation recommended. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dinner Only. Dine-In Only. No cash back. Not valid 12/24, 12/31,1/1, Father's Day, Easter weekend, Mother's Day, or Valentine's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rinato Bistro
Before you visit Rinato Bistro, you have to ask yourself: casual or formal? The bistro's downstairs dining room and bar area are a perfect fit for the former, while upstairs, quieter, upscale meals unfold amid views of the Atlantic Ocean. Either way, the bistro's menu treats taste buds to classic Italian food—here's what to expect when you stop by:
- Antipasti: crispy Italian "nachos" brimming with eggplant caviar, peppers, asiago, mascarpone, and plum tomatoes
- Piccoli Piatti: roasted vegetable primavera studded with butternut squash, carrots, kale, shallots, garlic, and parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Secondi: porcini-crusted local haddock served alongside wild mushroom risotto and a sweet pea cream sauce