All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 31, 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2015
Reviewed June 11, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- C$32 for all-you-can-eat Brazilian dinner with unlimited trips to salad bar for two (C$58 value)
- C$60 for all-you-can-eat Brazilian dinner with unlimited trips to salad bar for four (C$116 value)
- C$12 for a lunch buffet for two (C$25 value)
- C$25 for a lunch buffet for four (C$50 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value within 1 visit. Reservation required. Dinner options not valid Friday or Saturday night. Lunch options not valid on Fridays Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rio Brazilian Steakhouse
It's a fantasy many have entertained: to be a cowboy, seated beside an open fire, grilling tender chunks of beef for the night's dinner. This fantasy becomes reality—well, mostly reality—at Rio Brazilian Steakhouse, where servers slice off thick cuts of beef, lamb, chicken, and other meats right beside your table. This uniquely Brazilian service is known as "rodizio," and it's not the only reason to give Rio a try. Others include an excellent dessert menu and a wide array of imported wines.