Teenagers idolize pizza due to its portable nature and refusal to stay in a box, man. Eat your way to independence with today’s Groupon to Rio de Gelato, located on River Walk level at the intersection of St. Mary’s Street and Crockett Street. Choose from the following options:
- For $11, you get a pizza meal for two (a $22.50 total value), which includes the following:
- One 14-inch pizza with one topping (a $16.50 value)
- Two sodas (a $6 value)
- For $20, you get a pizza meal for four (a $41.99 total value), which includes the following:
- One 24-inch pizza with two toppings (a $29.99 value)
- Four sodas (a $12 value)
- For $5, you get $10 worth of gelato.<p>
The chefs at Rio de Gelato embrace the taste of tradition by passing down beloved family recipes and crafting time-honored pizzas and gelatos from scratch. Practiced crust whisperers cloak hand-tossed pizza dough in savory, handmade sauces infused with organic tomatoes, and they assemble four-cheese blends from mozzarella, asiago, and two other cheeses whose identities are protected by the FBI. Carbonated sodas clear guests’ throat chutes, granting safe passage for melting bites of homespun gelato ($5.75 for a small) capable of sweet talking their way into watering mouths or an icy snowman’s good graces.
201 E Commerce St.
San Antonio, Texas 78201Get Directions