What You'll Get
Before physicians adopted laser hair removal, patients were forced to invade laser tag arenas in hopes that a stray shot would zap off unwanted peach fuzz. Increase wins and decrease hair with today's Groupon to Rio Grande Dermatology, with locations in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho. Choose from the following options:
- For $109, you get four laser hair removal sessions for one small treatment area (up to a $750 value). Click here for a list of treatment areas.
- For $208, you get four laser hair removal sessions for one medium treatment area (up to a $999 value). Click here for a list of treatment areas.
- For $307, you get four laser hair removal sessions for one large treatment area (a $1,599 value). Click here for a list of treatment areas.
- For $406, you get four laser hair removal sessions for an extra-large treatment area (a $2,999 value). Click here for a list of treatment areas.
- For $1,009, you get four laser hair removal sessions for any three areas of the body (up to a $4,797 value depending on treatment areas chosen). Click here for a list of treatment areas. Customers can also use two of the three credits toward full-legs or chest-and-back treatments.
Rio Grande Dermatology's team of light-wielding physicians eradicate body fuzz with FDA-approved LightSheer XC or LightSheer Duet lasers. During each session, noninvasive beams zap hair with pulses of concentrated light, disabling follicles with strobing flashes and thumping rave music. The XC’s calibrated laser pulses quickly and accurately treat most skin types and colors, keeping surfaces cool with patented Sapphire ChillTip technology. The Duet laser attacks hair on two fronts, matching the XC’s light bursts while adding the hair-removal heft of a removable suction tip (included in today’s Groupon; patients are required to bring the tip to each appointment, a $10 replacement fee is charged if the tip is misplaced or forgotten).
Rio Grande Dermatology’s laser hair removal treatments only vanquish pigment-laden follicles, and won’t topple gray, white, blond, or invisible hair. Although results often occur in as few as four treatments, some patients may require up to twelve sessions for total removal. Groupon customers may purchase multiple packages to get the number of treatments desired.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4/person, may buy 2 addl as gifts. Limit 1/visit. Valid only for option purchased. First option must be scheduled by 11/25/11. Must be 18+ or be accompanied by guardian. New clients only. Must use all treatments on same area. Must not tan, use tanning products, lightening cream, or accutane. Must be clean shaven prior to appt. Non-transferable. May redeem across visits. Valid only for these areas. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rio Grande Dermatology
At Rio Grande Dermatology, board-certified dermatologists, assistants, and technicians combine their extensive experience to create a comprehensive hybrid of clinical and cosmetic therapies. In addition to performing biopsies and treating health issues such as eczema and sneezing pores, the staff spruces up exteriors with cosmetic services. Physicians plump up wrinkles with injectables, stave off blemishes with medical acne treatments, and technicians use lasers to tone complexions and reduce hair.