When Eisenhower designed the Interstate Highway system, he envisioned a lawless, death-race arena where only the fastest could avoid being killed by mechanical gulls. Experience a thrilling fraction of his racing dream with today's Groupon at the Rio Grande Speedway in McAllen, where stock car racers recklessly spur their wheeled noise machines through dirty, quarter-mile loops to win payout and Milk Duds at the finish line. An adult admission ($10; $15 on November 13) gets you into the grandstands and within reach of the air gust that booms in the wake of each passing motion blur. Choose one of the following dates to attend:
- Saturday, November 6, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, November 11, at 7 p.m. (Limited Modifed Nationals)
- Friday, November 12, at 7 p.m. (Limited Modifed Nationals)
- Saturday, November 13, at 7 p.m. (Limited Modifed Nationals)
- Saturday, November 20, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, December 11, at 8 p.m.
S. 10th Street
McAllen, Texas 78501Get Directions