Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a round of golf with a cart and bucket of balls for two (a $108 value)
- $59 for a round of golf with a cart and bucket of balls for four (a $216 value)
Book your next session during your visit to receive 20% off.
Rio Rico Golf Resort
World-renowned architect Robert Trent Jones Sr. designed or redesigned around 500 golf courses, and Rio Rico Golf Resort at Esplendor was built during the height of his career. Opened in 1971, the course has matured into a classic. It sports some of Jones's signature attributes, including greenside bunkers and contoured greens that make for some difficult pin placements. Still, for as challenging as it can be at times, Rio Rico lures golfers back round after round with its beauty. Tree-lined fairways and meticulously maintained bentgrass greens keep desert carries at bay, and there are no homes on the course. Plus, the course offers lessons, a driving range, and a short-game practice area, inviting players to stay on top of their game year-round.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total of 7,119 yards
- Five sets of tees per hole
- Course slope of 132 from the back tees
- Course rating of 73 from the back tees