All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $75 for admission for one to Peruvian celebration and seven-course dinner with wine pairings on Thursday, July 30
Each course is paired with wines selected from Peru’s Intipalka:
- Vals sparkling wine with mini hors d’oeuvres
- Sauvignon blanc with ceviche with paiche fish
- Syrah served with arroz con pato
- Malbec with lomo saltado
- Intipalka cabernet sauvignon–petit verdo reserve blend with Peruvian-style lasagna made with braised lamb in a cabernet reduction
- Tannat, syrah, and cabernet sauvignon gran reserve blend with bife al anticuchu sauce, plumb pisco, and Peruvian-style cheesecake
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rio's Addison
Rio's Addison puts a contemporary spin on traditional dishes from Peru, Brazil, Lima, and Argentina. Using plantains, yuca, coriander, and other exotic ingredients and spices, the staff offer a new take on South American steak and seafood specialties, all served in a dining room brimming with colorful mosaic tiles. Ceviches include the Japanese/Peruvian fusion Nikkei, which uses ginger and soy sauce. Argentinean spices enliven char-grilled strip steak in the bife de chorizo. And the arroz con camarones features shrimp and rice simmering in a broth with white wine and brandy. Finish with one of seven desserts, including passion fruit cheesecake or Peruvian flan.