Choose from Six Options
- $26 for a three-way combo ticket for two adults, including admission to the Odditorium, Mirror Maze, and 4D theater (a $51.98 value)
- $53 for a three-way combo ticket for two adults and up to three children, including admission to three attractions (a $105.95 value)
- $23 for a two-way combo ticket for two adults, including admission to two attractions (a $45.98 value)
- $46 for a two-way combo ticket for two adults and up to three children, including admission to two attractions (a $90.95 value)
- $18 for admission to the Odditorium for two adults (a $35.98 value)
- $36 for admission to the Odditorium for two adults and up to three children (a $71.95 value)
Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
Ripley’s has enthralled audiences for more than nine decades with its dedication to revealing odd and unexplainable rarities from around the globe. But it all began with one man: Robert Ripley, a wildly successful and eccentric character who rose to fame during the first half of the 20th century. After selling his first cartoon to Life magazine at age 14, he set out on a quick-paced career of drawing sports cartoons for the New York Globe. During a slow day at the office, he sketched nine unusual sporting events and finished his work with a title: “Believe It or Not!” It became immensely popular, allowing Ripley to travel the world in search of more bizarre stories to put into his comic strips. While visiting relatively unknown areas in locales such as India, China, and the inside of his neighbor’s chimney, he picked up a slew of unbelievable souvenirs that later became fixtures in several of Ripley’s museums, or as they’re affectionately called today, Odditoriums. Ripley’s now encompasses publications, attractions, a television show, and a blog, all of which carry Ripley’s tradition of reporting on the world’s curiosities.