All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: admission to two or three Ripley’s attractions including the Odditorium, Moving Theater, or Marvelous Mirror Maze
- The museum features 10 galleries filled with bizarre stories as well as a 2,000 square-foot mirror maze and a 4D theater with digital effects and moving seats
- Child admission age range: 3-11
- Adult admission age range: 12 and up
- Free admission for children under 3
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use voucher in one visit. Limit 10 per person. May be repurchased every 120 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
Ripley’s has enthralled audiences for more than nine decades with its dedication to revealing odd and unexplainable rarities from around the globe. But it all began with one man: Robert Ripley, a wildly successful and eccentric character who rose to fame during the first half of the 20th century. After selling his first cartoon to Life magazine at age 14, he set out on a quick-paced career of drawing sports cartoons for the New York Globe. During a slow day at the office, he sketched nine unusual sporting events and finished his work with a title: “Believe It or Not!” It became immensely popular, allowing Ripley to travel the world in search of more bizarre stories to put into his comic strips. While visiting relatively unknown areas in locales such as India, China, and the inside of his neighbor’s chimney, he picked up a slew of unbelievable souvenirs that later became fixtures in several of Ripley’s museums, or as they’re affectionately called today, Odditoriums. Ripley’s now encompasses publications, attractions, a television show, and a blog, all of which carry Ripley’s tradition of reporting on the world’s curiosities.