· Redeemed April 11, 2017
· Redeemed February 8, 2017
· Redeemed January 26, 2017
What You'll Get
$18 for one ticket to RISE of the Jack O’Lanterns ($26 value)
Choose from the following dates and times:
- Friday, October 7, at 9:15 p.m.
- Friday, October 7, at 9:45 p.m.
- Friday, October 7, at 10:15 p.m.
- Saturday, October 8, at 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 8, at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 8, at 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 9, at 9:45 p.m.
- Sunday, October 9, at 10:15 p.m.
- Friday, October 14, at 9 p.m.
- Friday, October 14, at 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 14, at 10 p.m.
- Friday, October 14, at 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 9, at 9 p.m.
- Sunday, October 9, at 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 9, at 10 p.m.
- Thursday, October 20, at 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 20, at 10 p.m.
- Thursday, October 20, at 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 30, at 10:15 p.m.
More than 5,000 jack o’lanterns with hand-carved designs illuminate a trail at Old Westbury Gardens. Visitors walk a 1/3-mile loop over the course of 45–60 minutes as music and lighting effects create a Halloween atmosphere.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Expiration varies. Valid only for date and time purchased. Each voucher must be used by a different individual. Online reservation required. Valid only at listed location. Promotion codes not valid for this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About RISE of the Jack O'Lanterns
From scary movies to haunted houses, Halloween entertainment often errs more toward the trick end of the holiday's trick-or-treat spectrum. RISE of the Jack O'Lanterns, however, embraces treats with its scare-free, family-friendly walking trail, which showcases more than 5,000 hand-carved and illuminated Jack O'Lanterns. Each unique piece is the work of local artists and sculptors, who spend anywhere from a few minutes to upwards of 20 hours on their designs.
Those images are arranged according to theme along the trail, leading guests past groupings of pumpkins carved with everything from larger-than-life animals to dragon a that is over 50 feet long carved from hundreds of jack-o-lanterns. Visitors can glance at talented artists as they hand-paint and carve the images of TV and movie stars into giant 100 pound pumpkins at the live carving station.