All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- General admission
- What items can I bring into the event? strollers (not double-wide)
- Prohibited items: outside food and beverages (Except for baby food), double-wide strollers, skateboards, scooters, drones, remote control toys, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels, weapons of any kind, tripods, monopods, and selfie sticks
- Transportation: complimentary parking available on-site; Westbury Train Station is about 2.5 miles from the venue
- Pets allowed? no (except for service animals)
- Visitors walk along a 1/3-mile loop for 45–60 minute and can admire over 5,000 jack o’lanterns and lightning effects while Halloween-themed music plays
Read more here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for date and time purchased. Each voucher must be used by a different individual. Online reservation required. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About RISE of the Jack O'Lanterns
From scary movies to haunted houses, Halloween entertainment often errs more toward the trick end of the holiday's trick-or-treat spectrum. RISE of the Jack O'Lanterns, however, embraces treats with its scare-free, family-friendly walking trail, which showcases more than 5,000 hand-carved and illuminated Jack O'Lanterns. Each unique piece is the work of local artists and sculptors, who spend anywhere from a few minutes to upwards of 20 hours on their designs.
Those images are arranged according to theme along the trail, leading guests past groupings of pumpkins carved with everything from larger-than-life animals to dragon a that is over 50 feet long carved from hundreds of jack-o-lanterns. Visitors can glance at talented artists as they hand-paint and carve the images of TV and movie stars into giant 100 pound pumpkins at the live carving station.