Hair removal gives shiftless lasers a creative outlet during their spare time, which would otherwise be spent harassing cats and blinding the Hubble Space Telescope. Give a beam a new purpose with today’s Groupon to Rituals in High Point. Choose from the following options:
- For $49, you get three laser hair removal treatments on an extra-small area (a $150 value).
- For $99, you get three laser hair removal treatments on a small area (a $300 value).
- For $149, you get three laser hair removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $900 value).
- For $199, you get three laser hair removal treatments on a large area (up to a $1,500 value).
- For $999, you get one year of hair removal treatments on any area (up to a $5,700 value). This option is valid for a series of six sessions per area treated, and the total value of the treatments is not to exceed $5,700.<p>
Soothing music and décor create a calm ambience for patrons undergoing laser hair removal treatments at Rituals. During the treatment, laser-savvy technicians shine beams that delve deep into the skin, breaking down follicles and confiscating their favorite wigs without damaging the surrounding tissue. The laser possesses both the precision to de-bristle a toe and the breadth to take on the whole of a hairy back. An appointment’s duration depends on the size of the treatment area as well as each client’s amount of fuzz, and most clients require six treatments to obtain the hairlessness needed to sneak into a seal’s wedding reception. The medi-spa stays open seven days a week to accommodate a range of schedules.
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning Rituals a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.
One look at Rituals’ menu of spa services tells clients there’s a nurturing or beautifying treatment for most any body part, covering the likes of hair design, mani-pedis, hair removal, and detoxifying footbaths. Facials—such as the Coconut Bliss facial—moisturize and repair skin, and imbue it with nutrients. Aestheticians also wield cosmetic LED lights that rewind the clock on aging by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and making skin think it now lives in a disco. The staff also includes licensed massage therapists who knead Swedish and deep-tissue massages.
Downtown High Point
712 N Elm St.
High Point, North Carolina 27262