Hair removal gives shiftless lasers a creative outlet during their spare time, which would otherwise be spent harassing cats and blinding the Hubble Space Telescope. Give a beam a new purpose with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $49 for three laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (a $150 value)
- $99 for three treatments on a small area (a $300 value)
- $149 for three treatments on a medium area (a $900 value)
- $199 for three treatments on a large area (a $1,500 value)
- $998 for one year of treatments on any area (up to a $5,700 value). This option is valid for a series of six sessions per area treated, and the total value of the treatments is not to exceed $5,700.
During the treatment, laser-savvy technicians shine beams that delve deep into the skin, breaking down follicles without damaging the surrounding tissue. An appointment’s duration depends on the size of the treatment area as well as each client’s amount of fuzz, and most clients require six treatments to obtain the hairlessness needed to sneak into a seal’s wedding reception undetected. The med spa stays open seven days a week to accommodate a range of schedules.
One look at Rituals’ menu of spa services tells clients there’s a nurturing or beautifying treatment for most any body part, covering the likes of hair design, mani-pedis, hair removal, and detoxifying footbaths. Facials—such as the Coconut Bliss facial—moisturize and repair skin, and imbue it with nutrients. Aestheticians also wield cosmetic LED lights that rewind the clock on aging by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and making skin think it now lives in a disco. The staff also includes licensed massage therapists who knead Swedish and deep-tissue massages.
97% of 321 customers recommend
“Very friendly staff. I got laser hair removal and the woman who did it was very nice and knowledgable.”
“Great place, friendly staff even though I was a little late due to highway construction. Filled out a form and got the B12 shot and out I went.”
“They are super nice, love this place.”