Like a boomerang thrown by a vengeful ghost on a carousel, unwanted hair always returns. Avoid haunting hair reappearances with today's Groupon to Rituals. This Groupon is valid at Rituals' location in High Point. Choose from the following options:
• For $49, you get three laser hair-removal treatments for an extra-small area (up to a $150 total value).
• For $99, you get three laser hair-removal treatments for a small area (up to a $300 total value).
• For $149, you get three laser hair-removal treatments for a medium-size area (up to a $900 total value).
• For $199, you get three laser hair-removal treatments for a large area (up to a $1,500 total value).
• For $999, you get one year of unlimited laser hair removal on any areas (up to a $5,700 value).
Click here to see list of treatment areas.
Rituals’ experienced technicians train powerful lasers on lamentably hirsute areas, saturating follicles with focused light beams to stunt future growth. Designate a furred neck region or thatch-covered chest zone as a laser target, then look on as the site is blasted with light that leaves it as smooth and hairless as a newly paved parking lot. Rituals' mane-removal service reduces or eliminates customers' reliance on razors and waxing, thereby saving skin from irritating razor burn or the discomfort of waxing strips. Complete hair removal may take six treatments, depending on each patron's skin type and hair color, and today's Groupon makes for a fortuitous beginning to a thrilling journey of hair removal.
Though Rituals sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
One look at Rituals’ menu of spa services tells clients there’s a nurturing or beautifying treatment for most any body part, covering the likes of hair design, mani-pedis, hair removal, and detoxifying footbaths. Facials—such as the Coconut Bliss facial—moisturize and repair skin, and imbue it with nutrients. Aestheticians also wield cosmetic LED lights that rewind the clock on aging by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and making skin think it now lives in a disco. The staff also includes licensed massage therapists who knead Swedish and deep-tissue massages.