Tour company offers a four-hour Valley of Fire hiking tour with an experienced guide, plenty of snacks, wildlife viewing, and more
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Professional guide
- Wildlife viewing
- Stop at the visitors center after hikes
- Visitor-center visits for restroom breaks, visual displays, and information
- Geological and historical information
- Snacks, fruit, and bottled water with or without lunch
- Lunch offered at a small additional fee
- Free shuttle service on request
- Short picture stops along the way
- Duration of hike: four hours
- Departure time: 10:30 a.m.
- Departure location: 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About River Dogz
River Dogz practices what it preaches. That is, the adventure-tour company maintains a no-trace, eco-friendly policy not only for its customers, but also for its employees. During hiking and boating tours—via kayaks, hydro bikes, and paddleboards—knowledgeable guides show off the breathtaking views and wildlife of the area, including Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and Valley of Fire State Park. What's more, River Dogz boasts over 18 years of experience and a perfect safety record with the National Park Service.