Hydro bike tour features many water attractions, including wildlife viewing, entry to National Park, snacks and drinks, and more
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: half day, including up to 4 hours in water
- Departure time: 10:30 a.m. or 12 p.m.
- Departure location: Willow Beach Marina, 25804 N Willow Beach, White Hills, AZ 86445 (shuttle service runs 90 minutes before launch)
- What’s included:
- Professional guide
- Wildlife viewing
- Multiple stops including Colorado River, Emerald Cave, Willow Beach, and more
- Life jacket
- Bottled water and snacks
- National Park entry fee
- Free shuttle service on request
- What to bring:
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- Quick-dry clothing
- Waterproof bag for a camera
- Appropriate shoes
- Any required medication
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Gratuity not included. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About River Dogz
River Dogz practices what it preaches. That is, the adventure-tour company maintains a no-trace, eco-friendly policy not only for its customers, but also for its employees. During hiking and boating tours—via kayaks, hydro bikes, and paddleboards—knowledgeable guides show off the breathtaking views and wildlife of the area, including Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and Valley of Fire State Park. What's more, River Dogz boasts over 18 years of experience and a perfect safety record with the National Park Service.