Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can’t drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$45 for a golf-outing package for two (a $105 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for two (a $70 value)
- Cart rental (a $25 value)
- $10 voucher toward cheeseburgers ($3.95), sandwiches ($3.60+), fish ‘n’ chips ($9), beer ($3.50+), soft drinks ($2.50), and other food and drink <p>
$90 for a golf-outing package for four (a $210 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for four (a $140 value)
- Two cart rentals (a $50 value)
- $20 voucher for food and drinks (see above for specific options and prices)<p>
River Hills Golf & Country Club
River Hills Golf & Country Club's 18-hole course hems the shores of the Clyde River, stretching across 6,389 yards of tree-lined fairways that played host to the 2010 Nova Scotia Men's Amateur Golf Championship. Breezes drift from the Shelburne waterfront, rustling the leaves of the course's dense tree lines and masking the romantic sonnets golfers whisper to their putters. A stately stone wall runs alongside much of the course, and water hazards loom on the edges of six holes, heightening difficulty as golfers journey on in their quest for par. Stationed in a renovated farmhouse that predates the course itself, the clubhouse invites golfers to enjoy a post-round nosh or stare down rival flagsticks from the patio deck, which overlooks six holes.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,389 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.7 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 130 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options
310 Port Clyde Rd.
Clyde River, Nova Scotia B0W 1R0