Today's side deal sends ears' hearts fluttering at an upcoming performance by River North Chicago Dance Company. Choose from three options:
- For $20, you get one upper orchestra ticket (in rows Y–DD in the center and sides) to the Harris Theater performance on Saturday, November 13, at 8 p.m. (a $40 value).
- For $25, you get one lower orchestra ticket (in rows D–X on the sides or U–X in the center) to the Harris Theater performance on Saturday, November 13, at 8 p.m. (a $55 value).
- For $6, you get one main floor ticket (in rows D-DD) to the Street Beat performance on Saturday, November 13, at 1 p.m. (a $12 value).
The jazz-based contemporary-dance company's talented dancers are technically skilled, passionate artists. Dancers interpret the music and story through their entire bodies—their dramatic, colorful costumes enhance the movements, and lighting works with the carefully plotted floor pattern and exuberant music to complete the onslaught of sensory storytelling. The whole package will invigorate your imagination and have you busting out ebullient moves all week.
Each brilliant choreographer lays the groundwork for a sensational show. It's the perfect date with your sweetie, bestie, or reluctant retail worker, and an experience sure to imbue you with the subtle hint of sophistication that comes with appreciating the art of dance.
Frommer's recommends the River North Dance Company. The River North Chicago Dance Company was featured in Time Out, SeeChicagoDance.com and the Chicago Tribune. More than 2,400 Facebookers are fans of the company.
- This talented jazz dance ensemble performs programs of short, Broadway-style numbers by established and emerging choreographers – Frommer's
- RivNo 2.0 keeps the explosive energy and blinding polish that’s been its reputation but is gently diversifying its repertoire to provide sustenance for newer fans on the fence about keeping in touch. – Zachary Wittenburg, Time Out
205 E Randolph St.
Chicago, Illinois 60601Get Directions