Customers are provided with injectables aimed at rejuvenating and beautifying their look
What You'll Get
- Valid with select technicians
- One syringe of 1 ml Restyalne
- Restyalne treatment areas:
- Smile line
- Corners of the mouth
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for clients that have not received Either Dysport or Restylane at River Oaks Beauty. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About River Oaks Beauty and Weight Loss Center
River Oaks Beauty and Weight Loss Center offers you the very best personalized care to help you achieve optimal health, beauty and wellness. They bring together traditional medicine with clinically proven strategies for natural “bio-identical” hormone replacement therapy, nutrition, weight-loss and non-invasive medical aesthetic procedures. Personalized programs will help you achieve your personal goals of enhancing your natural image.
Dr. Saghy Motamedy, owner and Medical Director of River Oaks Beauty and Weight Loss Center, as well as Bellaire Beauty and Weight Loss Center; graduated from Baylor College of Medicine in 2006. During her training, she completed extra months in cosmetic dermatology, in addition to her training; she has participated in several educational activities in Bariatrics and aesthetic enhancements of the face and body. She has a special interest in Bariatrics and Skin care and has been practicing in that field since 2008.