It doesn't take much to clog the body's internal energies: missing a good night's sleep, bottling up anger, or eating unpasteurized lightning. Learn to repair corporeal infrastructure with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a Reiki I certification (a $125 value)
- $99 for a Reiki II or III certification (a $225 value)
- $299 for a Master Reiki certification (a $650 value)
- $499 for a Reiki I, II, III, and Master certification (a $1,225 value)
Reiki, an ancient Japanese healing technique promotes deep relaxation, reduces stress, and facilitates self-healing of the mind, body and spirit. Reiki Master Michele Blair teaches each course, guiding students through hands-on learning exercises. Reiki I covers the basics—hand positions, treatment techniques, and attunement—and lays a firm foundation for Reiki II, which involves the use of symbols, long-distance healing, and advanced techniques. Reiki III explores advanced symbols, energy work, and attunements. The Masters course is designed for practitioners who would like to teach reiki or own their own reiki business. Students must complete one level to move to the next; those with previous certifications can sign up for the subsequent level. Reiki I, II, and III classes are your choice of one, 6-hour day listed below, while the Masters class is a 2-day, 10-hour course. All classes run from 11 a.m. to 5 pm., unless noted, and take place on the following dates:
- Reiki I: Sunday, August 19; Sunday, September 16; Sunday, October 21
- Reiki II: Sunday, November 18; Sunday, December 2
- Reiki III: Sunday, January 13
- Reiki Masters: Friday, January 25 (6 p.m.–9 p.m.) and Sunday, January 27
River Organics boasts a twofold pretty-making operation: First, skilled skincare mixologists handcraft organic skin- and bodycare products from fresh, locally sourced ingredients packaged with labels that leave minimal residue. Then, a team of aestheticians puts the paraben- and artificial color—free formulas to work in the operation's intimate boutique, where visitors in search of natural-beauty solutions reap the benefits of professional skill in a roster of services including custom facials, body treatments, and Health Counseling.
2805 NE Martin Luther King Jr.