· Redeemed May 18, 2017
· Redeemed May 12, 2017
· Redeemed April 7, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of food for two
- $22 for $40 worth of food for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About River Ridge Taphouse
Whether visitors are looking for trivia, karaoke, live music, or simply New American fare, they'll find it at River Ridge Taphouse. The cozy Clemmons eatery is not only home to fun events, but tasty cuisine and plenty of libations. Read on to learn more about a few of the menu's standout items.
- Appetizer: Mouthwatering pulled-pork nachos are piled high with slow-roasted barbecue pork, cheese, jalapeños, and coleslaw, then doused in a barbecue-cream sauce.
- Vegetarian specialty: There are numerous vegetarian options, including a housemade vegan black-bean burger with Daiya cheese, sautéed onions, lettuce, and pico de gallo.
- Pasta: The Bayou pasta bowl is filled with a combination of linguine, andouille sausage, peppers, onions, shrimp, and chicken in a spicy Cajun cream sauce.
- Entree: The tender beer-can chicken is among diners' favorites. Served with garlic mashed potatoes and chipotle skillet corn, it forms a hearty, flavorful meal.
- Beer cocktail: Some people can't choose between the 41 taps and the mixed drinks. Those people can enjoy a beer cocktail, such as the Orange Hopsicle, made with Foothills' Hoppyum IPA, Cointreau, and bitters.