Choose Between Two Options
- $50 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart for two (up to $80 value)
- $90 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart for four (up to $160 value)
River Valley Golf Course
When golfers step onto River Valley Golf Course’s newly renovated facility, they can expect to see an emerald sweep of the Raccoon River Valley, as it unfurls before them. Taking cues from that tranquility, they gracefully arc their balls over the gently doglegging fairway, avoiding the creek hugging the hole to the left. Careful second shots pop up into the sky before landing on the wide green and setting up birdie putts. With the shots sunk, golfers continue on across the remaining 17 fairways, dodging ponds on 3 holes and skirting 23 bunkers speckled throughout.
This incorporation of the landscape takes center stage on the par 3 12th. There, a partial-island green formed by a pond that almost envelops a peninsula tests accuracy. Players can take the risk overshooting the drive, play it safe by chipping on in two, or let the strategic decision overwhelm them until they’re curled up on the ground. But to help prepare for all situations, the River Valley practice facility presents golfers with a greenside practice bunker and a 300-yard range.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,684 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72 from the back tees
- Course slope of 124 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole