Golf is the most exciting of all outdoor sports, as it combines the frenetic pace of walking with the relentless intensity of overheard bird song. Get your heart pumping with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $22 for an 18-hole round of golf for one with cart rental and one bag of range balls (up to a $44 value)
- $44 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental and two bags of range balls (up to an $88 value)
- $88 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental and four bags of range balls (up to a $176 value)
Before their rounds, golfers can warm up on a 300-yard range complete with a practice bunker and a chipping green.
River Valley Golf Course
When golfers step onto River Valley Golf Course’s newly renovated facility, they can expect to see an emerald sweep of the Raccoon River Valley, as it unfurls before them. Taking cues from that tranquility, they gracefully arc their balls over the gently doglegging fairway, avoiding the creek hugging the hole to the left. Careful second shots pop up into the sky before landing on the wide green and setting up eagle putts. With the shots sunk, golfers continue on across the remaining 17 fairways, dodging ponds on 3 holes and skirting 25 bunkers speckled throughout.
This incorporation of the landscape takes center stage on the par 3 12th. There, a partial-island green formed by a pond that almost envelops a peninsula tests accuracy. Players can take the risk overshooting the drive, play it safe by chipping on in two, or let the strategic decision overwhelm them until they’re curled up on the ground. But to help prepare for all situations, the River Valley practice facility presents golfers with a greenside practice bunker and a 300-yard range.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,684 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72 from the back tees
- Course slope of 124 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
90% of 360 customers recommend
“Need to do more :)”
“PEOPLE WORKING AT CLUB HOUSE ARE FRIENDLY, NICE GOLF COURSE,”
“The Course was GREAT!!!”