Choose from Four Options
- $34 for 18 holes of golf and cart rental for two people on a weekday ($68 value)
- $40 for 18 holes of golf and cart rental for two people on a weekend after noon ($78 value)
- $68 for 18 holes of golf and cart rental for four people on a weekday ($136 value)
- $80 for 18 holes of golf and cart rental for four people on a weekend after noon ($156 value)
River Wilds Golf Club
Until the mid '90s, a ball hit at River Wilds Golf Club could travel thousands of yards—that is, if it happened to fall into a cockpit at the adjacent Blair Airport. But then the airport moved away, and the course, originally opened in 1944 as a private club, expanded from 9 to 18 holes and became public. The tarmac hazards are no longer there, but the course still challenges players with trees, bunkers, and a meandering creek. The par 72 championship course spreads to a full length of 6,562 yards from the back tees, with an additional two sets to accommodate all skill levels.
To ready themselves for this challenge, players can practice on a range with an 80-yard tee line, the longest in both Nebraska and Iowa. The natural grass tee boxes are rotated daily to keep the sod fresh and prevent emotional attachment with any particular divot.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,562 yards from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole