Like a tongue on a flagpole in February, fusion cuisine results from curiosity and a shortage of popsicles. Rein in restless taste buds with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$29 for dinner for two (up to an $87 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $9 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $29 value each)
- Two sangrias or mojitos (up to a $10 value each)<p>
$55 for dinner for four (up to a $174 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $9 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $29 value each)
- Four sangrias or mojitos (up to a $10 value each)<p>
$79 for dinner for six (up to a $261 total value)
- Three appetizers (up to a $9 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $29 value each)
- Six sangrias or mojitos (up to a $10 value each)<p>
Chicken wings, crispy calamari, or assortments of international cheeses make way for entrees such as seafood mofongo, spice-rubbed filet mignon, or vegetarian paella. See the full menu.<p>
Riverdale Garden Restaurant & Lounge
Helmed by veteran executive chef Pedro Vargas, Riverdale Garden Restaurant & Lounge's cooks serve up a complex seasonal menu that deftly blends Latin American, Caribbean, and Mediterranean elements. Educated staffers help diners feel at ease, recommending the perfect pairings for food, wine, or beatbox tapes, and promptly deliver dishes to tables cloaked in crisp white tablecloths.
Riverdale Garden is located just steps from the 1 train at Van Cortlandt Park, enabling diners to stable their horse-drawn chariots for a night. As patrons stroll into the warm, brick-walled dining room, a chandelier poised above the bar drips crystals from swooping gilded arms, welcoming them to drink in the elegant, laid-back atmosphere.
What some people are buzzing about:
77% of 348 customers recommend
“Edwin was very nice.”
“Good service and really good food.”
“Food was delicious and the staff was very friendly and accommodating”