Guides lead all levels of rafters through Class II–III rapids on 3.5 mile runs from Kern Canyon to Lake Ming
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: life vests (required) )and helmets (optional)
- Departure time: 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 10 a.m., 1 p.m.
- Departure location: 15701 Highway 178 Bakersfield, CA 93306
- Click here to view the schedule
- Rafting starts at the mouth of the Kern Canyon and ends near Lake Ming in Bakersfield, CA
- What to bring: Shoes that will not fall off (required), water shoes preferred, towel, dry change of clothes, cheap hat and shades, and water
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 4, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must be 10 or older. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Subject to weather. Please visit website to view available dates. Must wear shoes that will not fall off, water shoes preferred. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 10 per person. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About River's End Rafting & Adventure
The rapids rock beneath the raft, pummeling the vessel like a boxer delivering uppercuts to a heavy bag. After successfully navigating the foamy surges, the paddlers hit an abrupt drop that tosses one adventurer out of the rear of the raft. He resurfaces, bobs in the water, and then presents a thumbs up, inciting cheers and laughter from his fellow rafters.
The guides at River's End Rafting & Adventure Company pride themselves on delivering fun and safe adrenaline-pumping adventures like these. Based about 15 minutes from downtown Bakersfield, the crew transports rafters to the mouth of Kern Canyon, then guides paddlers through Class II¬–III rapids. In addition to whitewater rafting, the team at River's End also coordinates outings including kayaking and rock climbing.