Those dreaming of flying can learn how to pilot a plane during a one-hour lesson with the help of flight instructors
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Ground lesson
- Redbird flight simulator
- Flight around Lake Mathews, Lake Elsinore and Canyon Lake area
- Ground school introduces students to basic flying techniques, including how to properly preflight the aircraft.
- During flying lessons, students will have the chance to perform takeoff and do the majority of the flying, receiving help from the instructor for the landing.
- Logbooks record the experience, which counts toward a pilot’s license should students choose to pursue one.
- Age restrictions: must be 14 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 14 or older. 250 lbs. max weight. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Riverside Flight Academy
Based at the Riverside Municipal Airport, the instructors at Riverside Flight Academy produce nearly every kind of civilian aviator. The academy is able to quickly determine whether recreational or commercial pilot hopefuls have what it takes to fly using simulators and training aircraft. Student aviators can start into one of several career programs for commercial and airline transport pilots.