All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· March 17, 2017
· March 6, 2017
· March 6, 2017
What You'll Get
- $39 for a round of golf for two with a cart ($70 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid every day after 12pm. Tee times are required; subject to availability. Call to make a tee time; reference your Groupon. Carts are shared. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Riverside Golf Course
Riverside Golf Course looks the same today as it did when it opened in 1939. Though its greens have been upgraded to USGA standards, the Billy Bell–designed layout has never been remodeled. Because of this, Riverside still carries a certain pre-war charm. Here are some more things to know about the course before you tee off:
- Nickname: Riverside is affectionately known as "Big Muni" due to its lifelong status as a public course.
- Terrain: Spread out along the San Joaquin River, the course features rolling greens that are very unique to the otherwise flat valley.
- Challenges: Narrow, tree-lined fairways spill into very small greens, which rarely grant you a level lie.
- Coolest hole: The back nine is full of impressive holes, but the 10th is especially memorable. It leads you down into a canyon, where you peer out over the river and spot the train trestle that serves as the course's logo.