It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.<p>
Choose from Three Options
$27 for a golf outing for one (up to a $54.50 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for one (up to a $35 value)
- Cart rental (a $15 value)
- One small bucket of driving range balls (a $4.50 value)<p>
$49 for a golf outing for two (up to a $108 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for two (up to a $70 value)
- Cart rental (a $29 value)
- Two small buckets of driving range balls (a $9 value)<p>
$99 for a golf outing for four (up to a $216 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for four (up to a $140 value)
- Cart rental (a $58 value)
- Four small buckets of driving range balls (an $18 value)<p>
Riverside Golf’s rates fluctuate during the day and throughout the week.
Towering fir trees, water hazards of varying sizes, and white sand traps shape the landscape at Riverside Golf Course's 18-hole, par 71 course. Though it measures in at 6,155 yards from the farthest tees, the course plays longer because of multiple doglegs guarded by thickets of tall trees and water hazards that come into play on 14 holes, including the Chehalis River, ponds lined with tall grasses, and rain-filled divots left by the titans who first walked the course.
The course’s two most difficult holes are showcased on 527- and 545-yard par 5s, where long hitters have an advantage than on the rest of the relatively short but less forgiving fairways. Though most water hazards come into play in the event of an errant shot, there are ponds on the fairways of three holes that golf balls must fly over or tunnel underneath to make it to the green.
Riverside Golf complements its golf course and driving range with the culinary creations of Chef James Wheeler, who prepares the menu at the club’s bistro. Guests can choose to enjoy the bistro fare—such as hazelnut-crusted wild sockeye or Angus beef prime rib—from the white-cloth-draped tables of the dining room or watch the sunset as they stir their drinks with lucky putters as they bask in the outdoor seating of the Rooftop Bar.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,155 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 69.7 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 125 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options
97% of 30 customers recommend
“beautiful course...we will def return!”
“great staff and very nice people that work there. The course was beautiful. The greens were very quick. But it was a great day had by all of us.”
“Great course, the groupon made it a great value.”