A pizza can host any combination of toppings, from pepperoni and sausage to pineapple and a big, floppy steak. Personalize your pie with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$10 for a two-pizza meal (a $21.22 total value)
- Two large two-topping pizzas (a $16.98 value)
- One 2-liter soda (a $2.49 value)
- One order of breadsticks with pizza dipping sauce (a $1.75 value)<p>
$18 for a four-pizza meal (a $42.44 total value)
- Four large two-topping pizzas (a $33.96 value)
- Two 2-liter sodas (a $4.98 value)
- Two orders of breadsticks with pizza dipping sauce (a $3.50 value)<p>
View the full menu here.<p>
Since founding Riverside Pizza in Lawrenceville in 1999, Al and Sandy Thompson have expanded their pizzeria business to a total of nine locations across the Atlanta area. The Thompsons oversee each shop, ensuring that pizza chefs top the day's dough with homemade sauce and real cheese grated by real cows. Besides loading pizzas with everything from sausage and mushrooms to barbecue chicken, the Riverside crew assembles roast beef, club, and Italian–style sandwiches alongside caesar and greek salads.
92% of 204 customers recommend
“Best pizza ever!!”
“friendly; food was good; cheezy bread isn't terribly cheezy, just hot dough”