- $35 Towards Lunch or Dinner for Two
- $70 Towards Lunch or Dinner for Four or More
Riverside Pub and Grille
After years of running pit beef stands and other food stops, Michael and Joe DiCarlo decided they wanted to open their own restaurant. In 2010, they converted a former wine bar in Bel Air to Riverside Pub and Grille, where they fuse their two biggest passions: good food and sports. Their effort has helped the family pub grow into a neighborhood staple, where regulars come to enjoy cold beer, hearty meals, and friendly company. Here's what's on the menu:
- Appetizer: A jumbo soft pretzel topped with crab dip, cheddar cheddar cheese, and baked to perfection
- Burger: These half-pound monsters include The Texas Manhandler, which is smothered in BBQ sauce and stacked with bacon, cheddar, jalapenos, and fried onion straws.
- Dinner entree: Maryland-style crab cakes—the restaurant's most-popular dish