All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included
- Cooler Morning Cruise: cruise down the Manatee River with narration
- Down River Day Trip: cruise down the Manatee River, Terra Ceia Bay, and Lower Tampa Bay with narration
- Sun Set Trip: Bring your own bottle of water or other beverage at sunset, then cruise River walk in dark, old-time rock&roll can dance, 3 bridges, kids park, skate park, beautiful trip
- Departure time: Cooler Morning Cruise: 10 a.m., Down River Day Trip 1 p.m., Sun Set Trip 5.45 p.m.
- Departure location: Regatta Pointe Marina
- Click here to view the schedule
- Must be 12 or older for Sun Set Trip
- What to bring: food and drinks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for groups of more than four. Not valid for large group events. Must be 12 or older for Sun Set Trip. Merchant does not provide food or beverages; customers are free to BYOB. Online reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Riverside Tours
On Riverside Tours' waterborne journeys, nature-lovers can get up-close and personal with some of Florida's most amazing critters, including the chance to possibly see manatees, bottlenose dolphins, nesting ospreys, roseate spoonbills, and other native wildlife in the dense shorelines and mangrove island sanctuaries. Besides the astonishing wildlife, the tours offer a glimpse into the human history of the area, with interesting facts about historic homes and the pre-colonial Native American residents along the Manatee River. Sunset cruises capture the most beautiful moments of the Manatee River's day, with guests cruising under bridges past the Bradenton River Walk and enjoying views of the city lights reflected on the water.