Choose Between Two Options
- $175 for a consultation and injection of up to 20 units of Botox ($260 value)
- $339 for a consultation and injection of up to 40 units of Botox ($520 value)
During a pre-treatment consultation, nurse practitioner R J Edwards will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 or 40 units of Botox. If they determine the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
R J Edwards Aesthetic Clinic
Board-certified Nurse Practitioner R J Edwards not only has nearly a decade in aesthetic medicine, but also training from some of Oregon's top plastic surgeons. She draws on this experience at her med spa, R J Edwards Aesthetic Clinic, where she addresses a host of aesthetic concerns with cosmetic treatments. Read on to learn more about a few:
- Acne and acne scars: She targets and shrinks oil glands with a laser-light procedure or relies on less invasive chemical peels to resurface skin. Both treatments can minimize breakouts and reduce the appearance of scars.
- Uneven skin tone and texture: Nurse Practitioner R J Edwards also employs medical-grade chemical peels and Vi Peels to improve overall skin tone. CoolTouch laser and microneedling treatments can be helpful, too.
- Dark undereye circles: Nurse Practitioner R J Edwards improves the appearance of dark circles with such fillers as Juvéderm Voluma XC, Restylane Lyft, and Radiesse.
- Crow's-feet: To smooth these smile lines around the eyes, she may inject Botox, Dysport, or Xeomin, which can reduce forehead and frown lines, as well.
- Toenail fungus: Her laser can penetrate infected toenails and destroy nail fungus with minimal pain and no downtime, helping clients get back to wearing sandals or slippers with the toes cut out as soon as possible.