Choose from Four Options
- $19 for 5 45-minute deep-water running classes ($150 value)
- $29 for 10 45-minute deep-water running classes ($250 value)
- $35 for 20 45-minute deep-water running classes ($410 value)
- $29 for one month of unlimited 45-minute deep-water running classes ($410 value)
RJ Valentin's Deep Water Running
As its name might imply, RJ Valentin's Deep Water Running specializes in one very specific thing: deep-water running classes. If you've never heard of this, you're not alone. Read on to learn more about this unique way to exercise:
- What is deep-water running? It's a form of stationary running that occurs in a pool. This setting helps minimize the impact on joints.
- Who are deep-water runners? Beginners, athletes recovering from injuries, and those training for marathons and triathlons are among the sport's enthusiasts.
- What are the benefits? The classes provide aerobic exercise that simulates running on land without any adverse effects. They can also increase range of motion, strengthen muscles, and enhance speeds.
- What is the class structure? After a warm-up, students engage in a 30-minute aerobic workout that mimics a cross-country course, interval training, hill pacing, or timed spring drills. Each session concludes with gentle stretching.
- What gear is necessary? Students should bring their own bathing suit, towels, and water bottles. The class includes flotation belts and access to locker rooms and showers.